Join the Seaport Federal Credit Union family!
Becoming a member is easy and only takes a few minutes! Visit one of our branch locations to open your new membership or print out then complete our Membership Application form and mail it in notarized along with a recent paystub, two forms of identification and minimum deposit (see below). Once open, you’ll gain access to a vast range of our products and services, as well as exclusive lower loan rates and low account fees.
What is a Credit Union?
A credit union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative that provides traditional banking services and is owned and controlled by its members. Credit Unions are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency who insures member accounts up to at least $250,000 per member account, and up to $250,000 for IRA accounts.
You may be eligible to join Seaport FCU if you are:
- A member of the International Longshoremen’s Association
- An employee of APM Terminals
- An employee of Maher Terminals
- An employee of Global Container Terminals
- An immediate family member of a Seaport FCU member, including spouse, domestic partner, parent, sibling, child grandparent or grandchild
- New Jersey Financial Services (Association)
And once you join, you’re a member for life – even if your career changes, you retire or relocate elsewhere.
Visit a Seaport FCU Branch Location to Join
Stop by one of our locations listed below to begin your membership:
- APM Terminal: 5080 McLester Street Elizabeth, NJ 07201 M-F 8AM – 3PM
- Maher Terminal: 1210 Corbin Street Elizabeth, NJ 07201 M-F 8AM – 3PM
- Global Container Terminals: 308 Port Jersey Blvd. Bayonne, NJ 07002 M-T -F 8AM – 3PM
What You’ll Need to Join
- Two forms of identification (i.e. Driver’s License, Passport, TWIC Card, etc.)
- One recent paystub
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Current Home Address and Contact Information
- A minimum deposit for $5.00 if enrolling in Direct Deposit, otherwise a $100.00 deposit is required.
Still have questions?
Call our Member Service Center
Mon. – Fri. from 8am – 3pm, EST